Night vitaliser for hair and scalp
A light oil for hair and scalp care. Thanks to light oil fractions of plant extracts in combination with modern nutrients transmitted deep into the hair fibre we have obtained a product that inhibits hair loss, strengthens and nourishes their structure. VLOSTIC PRO preparation does not weigh down the hair, gives them smoothness and shine and is easy to comb.
The main active ingredients of the VLOSTIC PRO preparation:
- BARDOCK SEEDS OIL has a strong astringent and bacteriostatic effect, prevents hair loss.
- NETTLE OIL stimulates subcutaneous microcirculation, strengthens and seals place of hair fixation.
- FIELD HORSETAIL OIL is a rich source of water-soluble silicon, strengthens and revitalises the structure of the hair.
- FLAX SEEDS OIL is a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, perfectly moisturises the stratum corneum and improves its elasticity.
- ARGANIC OIL provides nutritional strength of polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamins E and F, giving the hair shine and proper hydration.
- TRIGYCERIDE OF CAPRYLIC AND CAPRYIC ACID supplement lipid deficiency in the intracellular filling, lubricate the skin and limit transepidermal water loss.
- LIGHT SILICONE OIL conditions the scalp and hair, softens and provides preparation optimum application and distribution.
Weak, damaged hair, prone to loss, weakened by cosmetic and medical procedures. Hair in a bad condition. Excessive hair loss.
- Apply for night.
- Apply evenly on the hair and scalp, gently massage into the skin.
- In the morning, wash your hair thoroughly.
- Apply once a day.
- Best effects are achieved by using Vlostic Light in the morning and Vlostic Pro at night.
- Products can be used up to 3 months.
- After this period we recommend to make a one-month brake.
- Pregnancy, lactation.
- Age under 12 years.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on other than scalp areas.
Itching, erythema, edema of skin and hypodermis oedema. In case of any persistent side effects wash the preparation with soap and water and contact a doctor.
Recommendations and precautions:
- For external use only.
- If accidentally swallowed, immediately contact a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry and dark place, at room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package.
Patients during an oncological therapy or after completion of such therapy should consult using of VLOSTIC with their doctor.
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.