Lipstick for cracked corners of the mouth (Angular Cheilitis)
Properties and action:
CANDI lipstick has an antimicrobial and anti-yeast effects. The chlorquinaldol contained is an antibacterial 8-hydroxyquinoline derivative (Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Enterobacteriaceae). It also affects protozoa and some of fungi (C. albicans).
Clotrimazole has an anti-yeast effect.
Cracked corners of the mouth
- Pregnancy, lactation,
- Age under 12 years.
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use without consulting a doctor if you suffer from diabetes, syphilis, HIV infection; if you are treated with immunosuppressive treatment or chemotherapy or if you are elderly.
- The lipstick is designed for external use only, in the mouth corners area.
- Do not use if you suffer from herpes.
- Do not swallow.
Itching, erythema, edema of skin and hypodermis oedema. In case of any persistent side effects, wash your lips with soap and water and contact a doctor.
- Apply the lipstick on the cracked corners of your mouth 3 times a day.
- Treatment should be continued for 3 days after the symptoms have gone.
- If symptoms will persist after 3 days, contact a doctor.
- In case of recurrence, do not use lipstick, but consult a doctor. The lipstick should be applied by one person only.
- Once symptoms have gone the lipstick should be discarded – product must not be used again due to a possibility of bacteria and yeast transmission,
- During the first use, there may be a feeling of “burning”, which should disappear within about 15 minutes,
- During the treatment avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Do not use a solarium.
Recommendations and precautions:
- For external use only.
- If accidentally swallowed, immediately contact a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package.
- Store in a dry and dark place, out of reach of children, at room temperature, 15oC to 25oC.
The preparation is dermatologically tested. It has received positive evaluation of effectiveness after the tests carried out by the Institute of Medical Cosmetics (Instytut Kosmetyki Lekarskiej), Świętokrzyska street 33a in Warsaw.
Shelf life indicated on the package.
After opening use within 2 months.
CANDI lipstick, tube 5 ml
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.