Cream for feet hyperhidrosis
Properties and action:
Cream for feet hyperhidrosis inhibits the secretion of sweat glands and fungus.
Contained aluminum chloride hydroxide and urotropin reduce the secretion of sweat, restoring the feeling of freshness and comfort. Clotrimazole reduces the development of yeasts, often present on the excessively sweating skin.
- Pregnancy, lactation,
- Age under 12 years,
- Do not use in people with hepatic or renal insufficiency and with circulatory disorders in the lower limbs,
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Apply the cream once a day over the entire feet area.
- After few minutes put on cotton socks.
- The cream should remain on the skin for 3-7 hours, then wash it with water and soap.
- The treatment should be repeated until the excessive feet sweating have gone, usually for about 2-4 days
- In a case of excessive skin dryness occurrence, apply a moisturising cream for the next few days.
During the use of the cream the process of symptoms remission should be observed and, at the appropriate time, the use of the preparation should be discontinued. Too long using of the cream can cause excessive dryness, keratinisation and skin exfoliation.
URO cream for feet hyperhidrosis – tube 30 ml
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.