Cream for excessive keratinisation
SQUAMAX cream is a preparation containing salicylic acid, lactic acid and urea, designed to treat skin keratinisation that occurs during many dermatological diseases. It effectively reduces keratinisation of the skin and facilitates interacting of other medicines It is extremely comfortable to use: does not cause excessive skin greasing, easily washable with water and shampoo or soap.
SQUAMAX Cream contains:
- Salicylic acid – provides an exfoliating effect for thickened layer of stratum corneum
- Lactic acid – has exfoliating properties, causing weakening of the corneocytes’ adhesion, which results in removal of keratinocytes,
- Urea – strongly moisturises, increases the elasticity of the stratum corneum
- Auxiliary substances – stabilise proper skin lubrication and hydration
SQUAMAX Cream indications:
- seborrheic dermatitis in a phase of excessive skin exfoliation
- eczema with hyperkeratosis
- Hypersensitivity to salycylic acid or other ingredients of the emulsion
- Pregnancy, lactation,
- Age under 12 years,
- Hepatic or renal insufficiency,
- Do not use if bacterial, viral or fungal skin infections occur,
- Do not use on mucous membranes, urogenital areas, eyes and skin around eyes.
SQUAMAX Cream directions for use:
- Apply on a dry skin once a day for 2-4 hours,
- After rinsing with a warm water with shampoo or soap other preparations can be applied,
- Repeat the procedure every few days,
- Directions for use may be modified by a doctor,
- In a case of skin irritation, immediately contact a doctor.
SQUAMAX cream tube 100 ml
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.