Day vitaliser for hair and scalp
A light tonic for hair and scalp care. Thanks to the use of multifunctional composition it inhibits hair loss and strengthens their structure. VLOSTIC LIGHT preparation does not weigh down the hair, gives them smoothness and shine and facilitates easy combing.
The main active ingredients of the VLOSTIC LIGHT preparation:
- VITAMIN COMPLEX containing vitamins A, E, H, B5, B8 and vegetable oils rich in omega-6 and omega-3 acids.
- ROSMARINUS EXTRACT strengthens the hair bulbs, thereby preventing hair loss and stimulating growth, protects the hair fibre from damage and fading and gives it shine and smoothness.
- MOUNTAIN ARNICA EXTRACT stimulates blood microcirculationin of the scalp, protects the blood vessels.
- BARDOCK ROOT EXTRACT has a strong bacteriostatic effect.
- GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT stimulates hair growth.
- FIELD HORSETAIL STALK EXTRACT is a rich source of water-soluble silicon, strengthens and revitalises the structure of the hair.
- IVY LEAFS AND SPROUTS EXTRACT improves blood microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- WATERCRESS FLOWERS AND LEAFS EXTRACT is a rich source of a natural zinc, has a bacteriostatic effect.
- PANTENOL provitamin B5 moisturises, smooths and thickens the hair fibre, gives shine, facilitates combing, prevents split ends’ formation.
- CONDITIONING COMPLEX provides optimum smoothness and softness, gives an immediate effect without weighing hair down .
Weak, damaged hair, prone to loss, weakened by cosmetic and medical procedures. Hair in a bad condition. Excessive hair loss.
- Apply evenly on the hair and scalp, gently massage into the skin.
- The hair can be immediately combed and styled.
- Apply on a clean skin and hair once a day.
- The best effects are achieved by using Vlostic Light in the morning and Vlostic Pro at night.
- Products can be used up to 3 months.
- After this period we recommend to make a one-month brake.
- Pregnancy, lactation. Age under 12 years.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on other than scalp areas.
Itching, erythema, edema of skin and hypodermis oedema. In case of any persistent side effects wash the preparation with soap and water and contact a doctor.
Recommendations and precautions:
- For external use only.
- If accidentally swallowed, immediately contact a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry and dark place, at room temperature 15°C to 25°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the package.
Patients using an oncological therapy or after completion of such therapy should consult using of VLOSTIC with their doctor.
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist..