Antifungal exfoliating emulsion
Versic thanks to the presence of pirokton olamine and lactic acid in the composition, the preparation has antifungal and exfoliating effects. The simultaneous use of substance inhibiting development of a fungal infection with ingredient causing superficial exfoliation increases the speed and effectiveness of the preparation. Modern formula of the emulsion allows it to be used with high comfort.
- PIROKTON OLAMINE (0,5%) – this mixture of two ingredients has anti-inflammatory properties and eliminates microflora within dandruff skin changes area. It inhibits growth of fungus responsible for symptoms of dandruff
- pityrosporum ovale (malassezia furfur) . It normalises and restores balance of the epidermis microflora, preventing recurrence of dandruff.
- LACTIC ACID (5.0%) – belongs to the group of alpha-hydroxyl acids (AHA). Occurs naturally in a human body, is non-toxic and completely safe. Lactic acid works gently, does not irritate skin, is safe to use and very effective at the same time. It has exfoliating properties. Moisturises, support proper physiological pH of the skin, stimulates the synthesis of ceramides. The concentration of lactic acid in the VERSIC emulsion causes weakening of the corneocytes’ mutual adhesion, which results in removal of keratinocytes
- Pityriasis versicolor,
- Superficial skin mycoses requiring simultaneous superficial exfoliation.
- Pregnancy, lactation.
- Age under 12 years.
- Do not use on irritated or damaged skin, mucous membranes and urogenital areas.
- Do not use in patients with hepatic or renal insufficiency.
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Use the emulsion twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) for 7-10 days.
- Leave the emulsion on skin to absorb, do not wash it off.
- In a case of pityriasis versicolor occurrence it is recommended to use simultaneously capitis duo antidandruff shampoo to wash head (daily for 7 – 10 days) and to repeat the application of Versic + Capitis Duo for 4 following days after one month and after two months. This treatment reduces chance for pityriasis versicolor recurrence.
- If pityriasis versicolor was present in a form of bright spots on the skin, this symptom will not disappear during the treatment. Bright spots disappear during natural tanning process after the treatment.
- During the application of the preparation and for the next 5 days, one should not be exposed to UV rays (sunlight, solarium).
Once opened, the preparation may gradually change colour to pink (due to contact with light and air). Colour change does not affect the preparation properties.
Versic antifungal exfoliating emulsion bottle 110 ml
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.