Properties and action:
Rillo emulsion prevents hyperhidrosis in the area of armpits. Ingredients used effectively reduce sweating and enable reducing the frequency of using the preparation to necessary minimum.
Hyperhidrosis in the armpits area
- Pregnancy, lactation,
- Age under 16 years.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use in people who have experienced symptoms of allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients (composition indicated on the packaging ).
Itch, erythema, edema of skin and hypodermis oedema. In case of any persistent side effects, wash your lips with soap and water and contact a doctor.
- Apply the emulsion on a clean, dry skin for the night,
- In the morning wash off the preparation with water and soap,
- Apply for 2-4 days (always for the night), and then 2-3 times a week
Recommendations and precautions:
- Rillo emulsion should be applied on a dry, not irritated and not damaged skin. The preparation can be applied after 12 hours from epilation or mechanical depilation,
- The preparation is designed for the armpits area skin.
- The emulsion can discolour fabrics and jewellery.
- For external use only.
- If accidentally swallowed, immediately contact a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry and dark place, at room temperature, 15oC to 25oC.
The preparation is dermatologically tested. It has received positive evaluation of effectiveness after the tests carried out by the Institute of Medical Cosmetics (Instytut Kosmetyki Lekarskiej), Świętokrzyska street 33a in Warsaw.
Rillo emulsion in roll-on 50 ml
Shelf life indicated on the package.
After opening use within 3 months.
Read the package leaflet before use or consult a physician or pharmacist.